~ 7 ways to prevent heart attack, cardiac arrest or #stroke while shovelling snow
With a snow storm forecasted for us this week in Manitoba, friends, please consider the following advise to prevent cardiac arrest, heart attack or stroke!
1. Avoid shovelling if you have any symptoms of heart disease or have had a heart attack in the past.
2. Be cautious when using snow blowers.
3. Dress warmly and in layers.
4. Hold the booze and caffeine.
5. Shovel a little bit at once and ease into it.
6. Protect your back.
7. Warm-up, hydrate and cool down.
CANADIAN FIRST-AID TRAINING Ltd.
Unit B - 390 Provencher Blvd.